- Uplifting: If this little guy doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will. A playful take on a classic pose. Great silver accent for living room, bedroom or nursery décor
- Hard To Break: Feels solid in your hand, yet still lightweight. A quality, handcrafted sculpture in a delightful design will draw compliments from work colleagues and friends
- For Good Luck: Elephant statues with their trunks raised are regarded as good Feng Shui, protecting your house or work place and showering those that walk past with good fortune
- Silver Decor: Add this adorable figurine to your collection of silver statues. A cute, fun elephant décor piece. Great accessory or centerpiece for your table, mantel or bookshelf
- A Unique Present for elephant lovers, baby showers or house warming parties. A literal gift for a White Elephant Exchange or sorority gift for Delta Sigma Theta
Details: Display on your desk as a reminder when things get overwhelming that you eat an elephant one bite at a time. The elephant is a symbol of strength, power, stability and wisdom. They have been admired by humans for many centuries. They are intelligent animals able to master the task of using tools. Elephants have the largest brains of all mammals with a superb memory. The most common belief is that the trunk has to be up for good luck. It is believed that if the trunk is raised the elephant will shower good fortune on all who walk past it. For Feng Shui benefits the elephant also protects the home when facing the entrance, making sure only good fortune passes through. Zensational home decor is all about feeling good. With his cheeky smile, mischievous pose and trunk raised, this elephant kicks his legs up and flaps his ears in pure happiness. Uplifting and mood enhancing, a great ornament for home or office. Bring into your workplace to decorate your desk and add a sense of fun. Elephant figurines are also a wonderful addition to the nursery, delighting adults and children alike.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.7 x 5.1 inches